Skip to content
Oven Roasted Chicken
Cook Time: 1 Hour, 2 Minutes
- A sweet take on chicken dinner.
- Cut the chicken pieces into quarters, skin.
- Hand rub the chicken lightly with the mixture of salt, pepper and thyme.
- Place the pieces of chicken on a well-greased broiler surface or grill, with the skinless side up, and drizzle with soft or melted butter.
- Broil the chicken approximately close to the heat for approximately 15 to 20 minutes, with no more than 4 inches between then chicken and the heat.
- Turn the chicken over 2 times to ensure even heating.
- Sprinkle the chicken with lemon juice and Sugar Twin® and broil another 10 minutes or until lightly browned.