Skip to content
Old Fashioned Banana Bread Recipe
Cook Time: 1 Hour, 50 Minutes
- Banana bread at its finest!
- 1 3/4 cup unbleached flour
- (or 1 cup unbleached + ¾ cups whole wheat flour)
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/3 cup butter
- 2/3 cup Stevia Granulated White Sweetener
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup mashed ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Spray with baking spray or grease a baking loaf pan.
- Combine in a mixing bowl the sugar, cream and butter.
- Combine eggs, milk, and bananas.
- Add dry ingredients in another mixing bowl and carefully shake into butter mixture.
- Combine well, then pour the batter into loaf pan and bake at least 1 hour or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Cool 25-30 minutes in pan.