Peanut Sauce Topping
- Cook Time: 5 Minutes
- Yield: 1 ½ cups
- Great peanut sauce for Thai food, veggies or any occasion
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp rice wine or cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup Stevia Granulated White Sweetener
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup minced green onion
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- to taste hot sauce
- 1/4-1/2 cup warm water
Combine soy sauce, vinegar, salt and Sugar Twin® in a medium bowl until sugar granules are no longer visible.
- Stir in green onions and garlic until well combined.
- Stir in hot sauce to desired heat.
- Add warm water while stirring until the sauce is the desired consistency: Serve with Thai food or vegetables.
- Can also be made in food processor or blender.