Old Fashioned Ginger Ale
- Cook Time: 30 Minutes
- Yield: 8
- Authentic ginger ale you can make at home!
- 2 liters plain seltzer water
- 1 tbsp pressed fresh ginger juice
- 1 fresh squeezed lemon
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 5 packet Stevia Sachets
- Cut small pieces of peeled ginger root and place in a press (like the kind used for garlic).
Press ginger root to produce 1 tablespoon of juice and place in small bowl.
Add strained lemon juice, vanilla extract and Sugar Twin®. Stir to combine.
- Pour out ½ cup from the bottle of seltzer to make room for soda flavour mixture.
- Using a pitcher or funnel, add the soda mixture into the bottle and screw on the top. Mix gently, avoid shaking the bottle.
- Let some gas out of the bottle, then enjoy over ice!