Carrot Cake Pineapple Muffins
- Cook Time: 1 Hour
- Yield: 12
- Carrot cake in a muffin!
- 1 8 oz. can juice-pack crushed pineapple
- milk, as needed
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cup unbleached flour
- 1/3 cup Stevia Granulated White Sweetener
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup finely chopped carrots
- 2 tbsp Stevia Granulated White Sweetener
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
Set all pineapple juice in a cup and set aside, then add milk to juice until you measure ¾ of a cup.
- In another mixing bowl, combine oil, egg and vanilla extract, then add to milk and juice.
Then combine the flour, Sugar Twin®, baking powder and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- Form a hole in center of flour mixture and stir in all of the juice and liquid ingredients along with the pineapple and chopped carrots; Fill twelve greased two and a half inch muffin cups with batter.
Mix two tablespoons of Sugar Twin® and cinnamon and sprinkle half a teaspoon on each muffin.
- Bake the muffins for 25 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.