Cook Time: 1 Hour, 40 Minutes
- Fruity banana bread that everyone will love!
- 1 1/4 cup Stevia Granulated White Sweetener
- 1/4 cup melted unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 beaten eggs
- 1 tbsp Cointreau
- 3 tbsp spiced dark rum
- 2 cup mashed bananas and mango pieces
- 2 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp each baking powder and baking soda
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Spray with baking spray or grease a baking loaf pan.
- Combine in a mixing bowl the sugar, cream and butter.
- Combine eggs, milk, liquors and bananas, raisins and mango pieces.
- Add dry ingredients in another mixing bowl and carefully shake into butter mixture.
- Combine well, then pour the batter into loaf pan and bake at least 1 hour or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Cool 25-30 minutes in pan.