Skip to content
Balsamic Salad Dressing Recipe
Cook Time: 1 Hour, 10 Minutes
- Balsamic dressing with berry infusion.
- 1/2 cup thawed fresh or frozen blackberries
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/8 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/8 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 tbsp garlic
- 3 Stevia Sachets
- 1/2 tsp dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- Thoroughly blend all of the ingredients on ‘high’ in a food processor or blender until homogenized.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours and shake to agitate just prior to serving.