Apple Cinnamon Bake
Cook Time: 1 Hour, 35 Minutes
- An apple cinnamon baked dish that's oh so good!
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Wash and peel the apples, then core them, leaving a small piece of the core in the bottom to keep the filling from coming out.
- Place the apples in a small baking tray.
- Combine 3 tbsp of Sugar Twin with butter and cinnamon.
- Then ladle out the mixture into each apple, topping with walnuts and raisins and sprinkling the remaining SugarTwin over the apples.
- Carefully ladle about cup water into the baking tray, then cover with aluminum foil and bake for 30-40 minutes until apples are soft.
- Then about 10 minutes before apples are completely done, remove the aluminum foil and baste apples, finally returning them to the rack to finish baking.