- Cook Time: 58 Minutes
- Yield: 6
- A tangy cranberry relish for any occasion
- 2 cup fresh or frozen cranberries
- 2 tbsp Stevia Granulated White Sweetener
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1/2 cut into 12 pieces small seedless orange
- Separate the ingredients and place in a food processor.
- Chop briefly until the cranberries are finely diced but not mushy and there are large pieces of orange in the mix.
- Moving everything to another container, cover and refrigerate for at least 8 hours before serving to allow the flavours to soak throughout.