Authentic ginger ale you can make at home!
- 2 liters plain seltzer water
- 1 fresh ginger root
- 1 fresh squeezed lemon
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 5 Sugar Twin® Stevia Sachets
- Cut small pieces of peeled ginger root and place in a press (like the kind used for garlic).
- Press ginger root to produce 1-2 tablespoons of juice and place in small bowl.
- Add strained lemon juice, vanilla extract and SugarTwin®. Stir to combine.
- Pour out ½ cup from the bottle of seltzer to make room for soda flavor mixture.
- Using a pitcher or funnel, add the soda mixture into the bottle and screw on the top. Mix gently, avoid shaking the bottle.
- Let some gas out of the bottle, then enjoy over ice!